Important info about SXCC 2013

All foreign drivers, for participating in SXCC races you need:
– Valid license by the National Federation (member of FIM or FIM Europe)
– The starting permission of the parent Association

You can compete in the following categories:
– Bikes: Expert A, junior, veteran 40 or veteran 50
– Quad&ATV: Quad Expert or ATV

About all relevant events, news or changes, you will be informed in English, German and Italian language

Pustite odgovor

XHTML: Uporabite lahko sledeče značke: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>